Monday, April 13, 2009

April13th - Our Miscarriage


It has been a continuing journey.  I haven't known how much to express on my blog about my miscarriage (remember this post?)- still don't really.  It has shown up whether I wanted it to or not.  Time has passed though, in fact one year today, and I feel a little stronger (braver).  Why does it take courage?  It shouldn't.  The unspoken rule about miscarriage; keep quiet, deal with it, and move on.  I haven't. 

This blog however doesn't feel like the right place.  Hopefully this is the place.  So, if you ever want to know how we are progressing, it will be there.  You can find a button that will take you there in my sidebar to the right.  Thank you for your prayers during this year.  I am forever thankful.  

5 comments:

Fruitful Harvest said...

I'm in tears for you....your new blog is just beautiful!
I will be back later to read it...as I was just getting ready to go out the door.

I wanted to say Hi! and see what you have been up to.

(((((Hugs)))) and prayers!

Love your blog friend,
Georgiann

PS If you want to laugh come see what happened to my van! LOL

Fruitful Harvest said...

Hey Grasshopper Girl~

I forgot to tell you that I have a button on my blog called " names in the sand"....its a ministry for grieving parents wheather it be from miscarrage or death of a child in any manner.

The people will write the childs name in the sand on the beaches of Australia and e mail you a copy for your blog. There is more they do...I hope you will go check it out!

((((((HUGS)))))

Your blog friend,
Georgiann

Lisa said...

What a beautiful tribute to Elizabeth. She was loved and she will always be remembered. Her name is written here but she lives in heaven!

It will also be a help for others who must walk the same path.

sequin said...

How blessed Elizabeth was. How blessed your family is to know they are so loved. You are a beautiful mother and person, and blessed. Imagine....

Nutmeg said...

{{HUGS}}

I came here from Georgiann's blog just to see who this "grashopper" person was. (I really enjoyed reading your profile!)

I've had 2 miscarriages and then we lost our precious Emily at 7 mons in Feb of 2008.

I have never understood why our culture insists on ignoring the children we only carried in our womb. Yes, it is a different grief losing a child you have nursed and cared for on the outside, but the grief of miscarriage is not "less than"...just different.

Praying for you as you work through this grief.
~Amy