Friday, November 7, 2008

Free Scrapbooking Class Online

Registration has been extended to 11:59 pm on November 10th, if anyone is interested.
Jessica Sprague who is one of the foremost digital scrapbookers offers many classes on her site.  For some time I have been waiting for an opportunity to take her beginning digital photography and beginning Photoshop classes.  She is offering a free class right now, Stories in Hand (offer open until tomorrow, November 8th).  I just registered and plan to use this as a good way to find out if I'm going to add the online digital photography and Photoshop classes to my Christmas list.  You don't need to be on the computer at a certain time.  You check your email when you're ready to sit down and take the class each day.  Also, as Jessica puts it "you do not need to be a scrapbooker just a person with stories to tell."  Hop on over there and give it a try.

If anyone does register, let me know so we can chat about it.  Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Fruitful Harvest said...

I don't really do scrapbooking,but wasnted to say Hi~
I have had a long and stressful week...I wrote about some of it on my blog.
I pray all is well with you.

Blessings,
georgiann

Lisa said...

Hey, I signed up but today was crazy and I don't have the card stock! I am taking Tuesday off, so I am going to try and get caught up tomorrow! I will send an email when I get going!