Saturday, April 12, 2008

There is Always Joy

The Beggers get their way!  It was 88 degrees today so we could finally give-in to the constant asking and let the girls go swimming.  They have been so anxious, bordering on annoying even when it was in the upper 60's.  Of course they lasted a good five minutes in the big pool and changed to the heated spa.  Look Nutmeg is about to catch some waves herself.  

This little girl scored a goal today at her indoor soccer game - off the chest!

My favorite roses from our backyard, "Double Delight."  The fragrance surprises me everytime I'm at the sink.  At first I thought someone sprayed perfume.

Cee imitating "Penelope."  Don't you think it looks pretty natural in this picture?  She used a clear piece of tape.  She was diligently working at the school table and surprised me when she looked up.  

...and lastly, this video clip from my childhood friend, "Leelee"who now lives in Norway.  Check out her new fun blog, The View from LaLaLand.

2 comments:

LeeLee said...

Thanks for the shout out!

Cee looks so different...if you didn't have a name there I wouldn't have thought it was her!

As for swimming...I'm sure they were finally happy to get in the water. Our summers here are in the 60's and that doesn't keep anyone out of the ocean (except me!)

I'm glad to see the joy shining thru!

Lisa said...

Way to go Kae! You go girl!!
And that picture of Cee is so funny. It doesn't even look like her. It looks like somebody completely different!

Laughter thru tears is a beautiful emotion!