Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Interrogation

This is a great idea from JMom at Lots of Scotts.  Ask your children a set of questions every January to see how their questions change from year to year.  I'm not sure I can keep this up but I thought this was something fun for today. 

Kaye - 10

What are you good at doing? I'm good at soccer.
If you had ten dollars, how would you spend it? I would buy a turtle Webkinz.
What are you afraid of? I'm scared of heights.
Who are you friends? Brennan, Julia, Audrey, Allison, Emma, Annica, Madi
What is important to you? To try to get things as close as I can to the right thing.
What is your favorite book? Nancy Drew - The Clue in the Diary
What is your favorite food? Can it be a dessert?  Pizookie
What is your favorite thing about school? I like when we get through the school day early.
What is your favorite thing to do? My favorite thing to do is play with my friends.
How do you show your family you love them? ...by helping with the stuff that has to be done.
What do you want to be when you grow up? When I grow up I want to be a Mom and pro soccer player
Why? because it's something I enjoy doing.  I don't know how I'll get money, but...
What are you thankful for? I'm thankful for my family, a house, food, my friends, all the things I have, Nutmeg and Frank.
Tell me something about God. Without Him we couldn't do anything.


Cee - 8

What are you good at doing? I'm good at doing art.
If you had ten dollars, how would you spend it? I would buy a Webkinz with it, a velvety elephant.
What are you afraid of? snakes
Who are your friends? Audrey, Ellen, Clare, Regan and Grace
What is important to you? My family
What is your favorite book? a Tiara Club book
What is your favorite food? a dessert?  Pizookie
What is your favorite thing about school? Break
What is your favorite thing to do? Play with my friends.
How do you show your family you love them? by saying, "I love you."
What do you want to be when you grow up? a Mom, well never mind, I want to work at Petsmart.
Why? because there's animals there that are friendly and cute.  
What are you thankful for? I'm thankful for having a family.
Tell me something about God. He is very very very very very nice.

Jae - 5

What are you good at doing? talking about mean things
If you had ten dollars, how would you spend it? save it
What are you afraid of? witches
Who are your friends? Paris, Victoria, Lauren, Taylor, Whitney, Brandon, Grace and Chase
What is important to you? God
What is your favorite book? Froggy Gets Dressed
What is your favorite food? Pizza
What is your favorite thing to do? go on the computer
How do you show your family you love them? I made a sentence.
What do you want to be when you grow up? I want to be a teacher.
Why? Because a teacher is good, like my teacher.
What are you thankful for? my friends
Tell me something about God. He died because they put a nail.

*note*
Kaye took a long time to answer
Cee was so excited she wanted to see Kaye's answers and stay for Jae's.
Jae was mad because she wanted to play on the computer.

I asked each one privately.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your girls have their heads on right! They all know what's important and have a good idea who God is. That's awesome! You're a great teacher! The interrogation is a great idea - I'd like to try this too with my "littl'uns".

Crafty P said...

this is such a fun idea! thanks for posting it! I think I'll give it a go before the month is through...

blessings.